Iâ€™m eating my momâ€™s stuff lately..what stuff? Her paksiw na isda.. (is that fish cooked in vinegar in English?) Last Wednesday she cooked six slice of fish.. I ate five, leaving her only one slice. ahhaa she just let me eat it.. cause she knows I donâ€™t normally eat her food. So yesterday, I went to asian store and bought 7 lbs of the fish that I ate.. $3.99/lb is a bit pricey compared to other fish.. but hey I like it and also to compensate what I took from my mom. While at the store, I gained some idea to cook for my hubby. So I got some pork meat and veggie to make Kare-kare. It went out fine.. Thank goodness for some coaching from my momâ€¦So we had a nice dinner last night.. the end.
- the pilatesbiz on Shopping for your Kids
- thepilatesbiz on Fishy Fish
- thepilatesbiz on I’m Back!
- the pilatesbiz on Blogging to Life
- thepilatesbiz.com on Counting Cost
- the pilatesbiz on Difference That I have to Accept
- thepilatesbiz on Back To Diet Again-Again?
- Camryn on For Kids
- My Homepage on For Kids
- sheila on Best Wedding Message
Amore Around D World Baby Bebot Blog Cars Community Cooking CPA Education Electronics Entertainment Family Food Gabe Gadget Health Home Improvement Hubby Internet Just Me Lianne LuvTee Marketing Money Money on Blog p3 pbtv pbv Photo Pregnancy Products psr Real Estate Review Scrap Shopping Stuff Sunshine Tag Things to Ponder Travel Uncategorized Weight Loss Work