I got time to calculate how much I already spent with my scrappa addiction. Just for buying kits, as of today March 30, 2007, I already spent $ 168.50. From magazine subscription and books (which includes Photoshop Stuff), about $ 210 .Â Half of my expenses were covered from paid bloggings and hopefully will be fully covered when April end and if no more additional kits to add on. Iâ€™m not a big spender yet.. still moderate compared to shopping and paying $500 for nothing. hahaha I really need to scrap, scrap & scrap so I can get value of what I spent for. Haaaay, have a wonderful weekend and vacation to everyone!
- the pilatesbiz on Shopping for your Kids
- thepilatesbiz on Fishy Fish
- thepilatesbiz on I’m Back!
- the pilatesbiz on Blogging to Life
- thepilatesbiz.com on Counting Cost
- the pilatesbiz on Difference That I have to Accept
- thepilatesbiz on Back To Diet Again-Again?
- Camryn on For Kids
- My Homepage on For Kids
- sheila on Best Wedding Message
Amore Around D World Baby Bebot Blog Cars Community Cooking CPA Education Electronics Entertainment Family Food Gabe Gadget Health Home Improvement Hubby Internet Just Me Lianne LuvTee Marketing Money Money on Blog p3 pbtv pbv Photo Pregnancy Products psr Real Estate Review Scrap Shopping Stuff Sunshine Tag Things to Ponder Travel Uncategorized Weight Loss Work